When Motorola closed down it’s Global Software Group offices in St. Petersburg, Russia, they asked Comtek to quickly transition staff and setup an office.
After forming the OSEK OS team from the disbanded team at Motorola, Comtek was in a position to help support existing Motorola and Freescale customers with this real-time, low latency OS used by many Chassis, Body and Powertrain customers.
Primary skill sets:
- 8/16/32-bit Microcontroller knowledge
- Real-time Operating System (RTOS) expert level knowledge
- Peripheral Driver expert level knowledge
- Test harness automation development
- CodeWarrior, Wind River Diab, and Green Hills Software compilers and debug tools
- OSEK OS preemptive scheduler leveraged heavily