H-1B visa sponsorship
Employment in the USA provides extraordinary career
and professional growth opportunities in the world's most
dynamic IT market.
Comtek International has over 10 years of successful
experience in IT placement of programmers from different countries in
If you already have H-1B visa and are in the US now you can contact us for H-1B transfer. If you had H-1B visa, worked in the US less than 6 years, and then left the US you can also contact us for H-1B transfer to use remained years in H-1B status.
We will accept applications for H-1B
positions (to work in the USA with H-1B visa). Only a limited number of vacancies will be open so it would be better to apply as soon as possible.
Comtek is looking for software
developers with a
solid technical background in one of the following
- Android and Linux internal development
- Cloud technologies
- Oracle Administration
- Bachelor (Master is preferable) Degree in IT, Computer Science, or
- At least three years of software development
- Good English
- $55 000 - 65 000 for the first year
- $65 000 - 75 000 for the second year
- $75 000 - 90 000 for the third year
Salary depends on skill set, experience, communications skills, and performance.
- Three year contract
- Relocation to Chicago, USA in October /
- Visa and relocation expenses will be paid by Comtek
- Comtek supports a Green Card application
process for its H-1B visa employees.
To apply please send your detailed English resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please add "H1B" in a subject line of your email and explicitly mention (in a subject line of your email, or in a cover letter, or in a resume) a position name (in accordance with our list above) that you apply ( for example Java Developer).
Comtek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.